Wednesday, April 17, 2013

MASH Nail Art Pens Mani

Hey everyone! I'm still alive - just seem to constantly run out of hours in a day!
 
I was so excited when MASH Nails contacted me and asked if I would like to review some of their products. I didn't have any clue what was going to come in this package so when I opened it and found, among other goodies, these nail art pens, I was pretty excited! I have always wanted to try out nail art pens but just haven't gotten around to trying any out. I've heard that they could be hard to work with and clog easily but I really liked these!! To get them started, you press the tip on a firm surface but I will warn you to be very careful. The black pen took a couple of presses but the first time I pressed the pink one, I ended up with a whole puddle of polish!
 
They have a nice, firm tip that's very fine pointed and as long as I took my time, I never had to go back over any of the areas to make it opaque, they worked like a dream! I certainly can't see myself replacing any polish with nail art pens but it could certainly be handy to have some basic colors around, especially for text! When I wrote "Love", it was like writing with a felt-tip marker!
 
Nails4Dummies - Mash Nail Designs Pens Mani

Nails4Dummies - Mash Nail Designs Pens Mani


 Nails4Dummies - Mash Nail Designs Pens Mani
I was also sent some of MASH's matte top coat and I really love the finish! It was more of a satin finish and was really, really smooth!
Nails4Dummies - Mash Nail Designs Pens Mani
 
Nails4Dummies - Mash Nail Designs Pens Mani
 
I also tested these pens out a week later and they are still working like a champ - yay! What do you think? At $5.99, they are mid-priced and I can see myself paying that for black, silver, gold and white! They would make adding little touches easy-peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not put any links in the comments! Your comment will be deleted, thank you! :)