Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Neon Stripe Nails

Hello Tuesday peeps! Sorry I didn't get around to blogging yesterday, Mondays always seem to be here and gone before I can even think about it. It was a great day though and I even managed to squeeze in a nap!
 
I really love today's nail art and I'm pretty proud of how it turned out! Not only that, but it was easy and that's always a plus in my book. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this whole striping tape thing. Although I do have one role that has a crinkle in it and as I unroll it, it splits and really cheeses me off! The colors I used for undies, starting with the thumb are two coats of each of the following, Illmasqua - Prosperity, China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard, Catrice - Twist of Lemon, China Glaze - Papaya Punch and OPI - Kiss Me On My Tulips. The black was, of course, a England Camelot. I can see I'm gonna need a backup of that beautiful baby!
Nails4Dummies - Neon Stripes Tape Nails
 
That's right...I have pink bubble wrap - who's jelly now? XD

Nails4Dummies - Neon Stripes Tape Nails

Nails4Dummies - Neon Stripes Tape Nails

Nails4Dummies - Neon Stripes Tape Nails
 
Sorry for the tip wear, I decided to wait until the next morning to take pics and that was not the right decision!
 
I miss you guys, what's been going on with all of you - you've been so quiet! Hopefully you're just busy being fabulous!

7 comments:

  1. Love your blog! These nails are great. Do you ever do tutorials for nail newbies like me? :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I checked out your blog as well, very kawaii! ;) I don't do tutorials yet but I hope to start a youtube channel VERY soon! I have a 6 mo old baby and an almost full time job so I don't have the time to create videos but I will be soon!

      Delete
  2. Beauuuuuutiful! Skittle stripes, great idea! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! Definitely want to try this at some point soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! I am loving this!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not put any links in the comments! Your comment will be deleted, thank you! :)